TeCOMM is the Eastern European event 100% dedicated to the eCommerce industry. Each year, this complex event brings together key industry players, influencers, eshop owners, marketing and eCommerce professionals with the aim to educate, inspire and find practical solutions for the challenges faced every day.
Sell them your story is the central theme of the 10th edition and it will focus on discovering what lies behind successful stories. Over 30 industry influencers will share their business insights and strategies that led to success through interactive presentations, practical workshops and debates.
Story of TeCOMM
Who attends TeCOMM?
- eShop owners
- Ecommerce specialists / consultants
- Professionals involved in online sales, marketing, design, SEO & usability
- Providers: ePayment solutions, financial services, hosting solutions, telecom and logistics
- 25+ presentations, workshops and debates
- 250+ attendees
- 30+ international and national speakers
- TeCOMM Cross-borders Forum
- Exhibition area with excellent business opportunities
- Networking opportunities
Get inspired from top industry players who share their success stories and business insights that can help your project evolve.
Get in direct contact with service providers from related domains and develop quality partnerships for your online business.
Develop your marketing skills by participating at +10 workshops containing tips & tricks on entrepreneurship, SEO, PPC, multi-channel and more.
NEW! Cross-Border Forum
Understand the dynamics of a global market and interpret consumer preferences and cultural differences in the buying decision process.
We promote good practices in eCommerce, marketing, entrepreneurship and more by offering insights from nationally recognized eCommerce companies.
Morning coffee talks about eCommerce provide the participants the opportunity to find new ideas, debate trends and make new connections.
Our Leaders/The Voices of eCommerce
- Hosting Companies
- ePayment Service Providers
- Courier Companies
- Financial service providers
- Companies webdesign / SEO
- Providers of marketing services, online advertising and consulting
- Providers of mobile applications
- Developers of e-commerce tools
- Companies dealing with marketing, advertising and PR: affiliate, AdWords, social media, blogging
Be part of the story/Registration
Radisson Blu*****, Bucharest
Adresă: Calea Victoriei 63-81, București 010065
Telefon: 021 311 9000
Libero Events is the B2B and B2C events agency. The events organized by us are conferences and workshops: The Woman, HR Summit, TeCOMM, MarkDay, Architecture Conference&Expo, Software Architecture Day, Java Day, Agile Day, Signal Connect, Fiscalitate 24.7, Cluj Sales Conference, but also exhibitions: Touristica, the tourism fair.
The events powered by Libero Events are based on professionalism and trust. That’s why we believe in clients that become partners and in partners that become friends in the areas like: business woman, leadership, human resources, eCommerce, marketing, architecture, IT, software, financial, sales, entrepreneurship and tourism.